Contact Program Coordinator: Bryan Hume, 403-589-1865, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hull Psychological Services (HPS) is Hull’s only fee-for-service program accessible by the public. We specialize in providing:
- Therapy and treatment for families struggling with their adolescent’s drug and/or alcohol abuse.
- The evidence-based model, Multidimensional Family Therapy (MDFT), is utilized by our team of registered and provisional psychologists working with both the youth and family to eliminate chemical dependency and rebuild a strong, healthy, family relationship.
- Family therapy to address a variety of issues including, but not limited to:
- parent-child conflict;
- communication difficulties; and
- Individual counselling for kids and their families to cope with:
- stress; and
- school issues such as bullying, legal involvement and other behavioural challenges.
- Clinical consultation, psychological and educational assessments for children, teenagers, and young adults.
HPS extends Hull’s 50-year knowledge base offering the highest level of care and expertise within our range of clinical services.
HPS operates from the Shaw Centre for Mental Health and Addictions located at Hull Services Main Campus - 2266 Woodpark Avenue SW, Calgary.